Shoes and boots are going through a major makeover this season. There’s no simple “it” shoe that will make all your outfits look updated. In order to introduce you to options and how to style them with clothes you may already have, I’m providing you with a detailed shoe guide. Here are nineteen outfits suggestions that showcase seven different shoe styles you can wear this season.
Three Ways to Wear Your White Shoes
1. Wear a simple white pump with a pleated shirt and oversized sweater or graphic sweatshirt.
2. Rock your white ankle books with your favorite pair of girlfriend jeans and a colorful bell sleeve blouse with a bow-tie neckline.
3. Pair a pair of white mules with a frilly wrap dress with fun florals. Earn extra style points by contrasting the white with a deep color.
Three Ways to Wear Your Mary Janes
1. To show off the strap detail in a heeled Mary Jane, expose your ankle with a cropped, narrow pant. Keep it simple on top by adding a long knit sweater.
2. Showcase your chunky heeled Mary Janes in above-the-ankle culottes, a patterned silk blouse (tucked in) and a cropped jean jacket.
3. Wear your flat Mary Janes with distressed ankle-length jeans, and a horizontal stripped sweater. Earn extra style points by adding a leather backpack.
Three Ways to Wear Your Ankle Booties
1. Wear your fringed booties with rolled up boyfriend jeans, socks in a bold color, and a flannel plaid shirt.
2. Wear your sleek pointy-toed bootie with an ultra feminine dress and opaque tights. Dress details could include pleating, sheer layered fabrics, and/or bows.
3. Wear your open-back ankle wrap booties with a below-the-knee sweater dress and a textured tight.
Three Ways to Wear Your Classic Pumps
1. Wear your feminine patent leather pump with a masculine tailored matched pantsuit. Under your jacket wear a striped, floral or paisley blouse.
2. Wear your velvet pump with a fishnet ankle sock, a pleated below-the-knee skirt and a turtleneck sweater. Swap the ankle socks with tights if you’re not ready to wear socks with heels.
3. Wear your kitten-heeled pump or higher pump with a wide-legged trouser, a feminine blouse (tucked in), and a textured cardigan. Go monocrhomatic keeping the shoe, pant, and cardigan in the same color.
Three Ways to Wear Your Menswear-Inspired Oxfords
1. Wear your oxford flats with skinny jeans rolled to the ankle, a feminine printed blouse and a long, loose cardigan.
2. Wear your platform oxfords with a kiltie to work with an ankle trouser, white draped shirt tucked in the front and left long in the back. Add a moto leather jacket when you leave the office and head out for drinks.
3. Wear your heeled oxfords with opaque tights, a wool flannel skirt and an argyle sweater. Earn extra style points by choosing a textured tight instead of a solid colored one.
Three Ways to Wear Your Sneakers
1. Wear your lace up sneakers with a track pant and a ribbed crewneck sweater. Keep it from being too sporty by wearing a classic trench coat for your outerwear.
2. Wear your felted sneaker slip-ons with a loose-fitting wool plaid ankle pant. Add a crisp white shirt and a draped double-face wool jacket.
3. Wear your python embossed sneakers with a knee length leather skirt and an oversized chambray shirt. If weather permits, wear No Show Peds; otherwise, pair with tights. Earn extra style points by wrapping a chunky wool multi-colored scarf around your neck.
Three Ways to Wear Your Tall Boots
1. Wear your tall chunky-heeled boots over a thick legging. Add a long, oversized cable knit tunic sweater.
2. Wear your over-the-knee tall boots with patterned hosiery and loose-fitting tie-neck dress.
3. Wear riding boots over skinny jeans. Add a long sleeved plaid shirt and a quilted vest. Earn extra style points by swapping out the quilted vest for a faux fur vest.
Are you puzzled by all the shoe options this year? I’m here to point you in the right direction and to help you even locate the right shoes for you. I love helping my clients find the perfect pair of shoes that match their style, up level their image and align with their brand. The options are endless!
Apply for a Confident Image Session TODAY! We’ll fit all the fashion pieces together and create outstanding looks for you.
Live, laugh, and confidently shine!