Spring Fashion Finds
Can you believe it’s almost March and the beginning of Spring? I know for most of the country Spring is certainly NOT in the air but it has made its way into your local retailers. Spring represents renewed energy, vitality, and overall an opportunity to start a new. It’s the perfect time of year to re-evaluate your wardrobe and move things out that no longer work and integrate new pieces that are in line with your personal style.
I thought I’d share a few pieces my clients purchased on recent shopping trips, as well as few of my own personal choices. Many of the items here come in a variety of sizes and colors so be sure to explore the options available to you.
1. Vince Camuto “Evel” Leather Sandals – they come in black and neutral with elastic bands on the side, very comfortable
2. Top Shop “Jolene” Pumps – come in black and silver and run narrow
3. Marc Fisher “Fawn” Gladiator Block Heel Sandals – come in a variety of color, will fit tight around a wide ankle
4. Eloquii Hartwood Blazer – runs large so you may want to size down
5. Eloquii Ruffle Sleeve Jumpsuit – not a lot of stretch, runs true to size
6. Lane Bryant Pleated A-line Midi Skirt – scuba style fabric, pockets, runs true to size
7. Kiyonna Modern Mesh Dress – perfect cocktail dress for a pear or hourglass silhouette, true to size
8. Banana Republic Arielle Kiltie Oxford – runs narrow
9. Lane Bryant Laser Cut Pencil Skirt – true to size and attractive fit
10. Banana Republic Ruffle Ribbon Blouse – runs true to size
11. Anthropologie Bella Dahl Weekend Tunic Dress – great to wear alone or over leggings
12. Calvin Klein Double Breasted Trench Coat – a wardrobe staple
13. Ann Taylor Tall Sailor Pants – this style is on trend for the spring
14. Melissa McCarthy Seven7 Jeans – great fit, wider waistband, good stretch in the jean
15. Ann Taylor Floral Mixed Media Tie Neck Blouse – great tucked into a pencil skirt or jeans
16. Olivia Palermo + Chelsea28 Pleat Front Trousers – great wardrobe addition
17. Cynthia Rowley Phoebe Saddle Bag – great way to wear Pantone’s Rose Quartz this summer
18. Kate Spade New York Licorice Floral Pumps – floral remains on trend and this shoe can work as a summer neutral
19. Mynt 1792 Floral Print Palazzo Jumpsuit – jumpsuits create an instant outfit and are fun to wear
20. Halogen Sleeveless Trench Coat – perfect layering piece when transitioning between seasons
Do you need help updating your wardrobe or finding a few new pieces to revitalize your closet? Contact me for a free consultation today!
Life, laugh, shine!