All jewelry from the Silpada Designs Collection!
Are you heading someplace fabulous for spring break? Whether you’re going with your girls, your fam, or by yourself for some much needed R&R, I’ve put together three spring break/resort inspired outfits to consider for your great escape! Refer back to my travel post on how to pack like a pro, and if you’re heading to the beach, read my fun in the sun post for all your sandy essentials. In addition, don’t forget:
1. Your Passport – remember if you’re traveling out of the country your passport should be valid for at least six months after your current travel date.
2. Credit card(s) for major expenses and your hotel – be sure to alert your credit card company that you are traveling so you’ll have uninterrupted service.
3. Cash for those “just in case” emergencies – you may also want to convert some of your cash to the currency of the country you’re traveling to.
4. Leave your hotel, flight, and travel plans with someone at home.
5. Check your medical coverage and don’t forget to bring your medical insurance cards with you. If you’re leaving your kiddos behind, leave your medical cards with a medical authorization for whomever will be taking care of your kids. This includes your four-legged kiddos too.
6. Charger for your phone. Also check the costs for roaming or international coverage with your carrier. If you’re going out of the country consider if you’ll need different plug-ins.
7. Above all else…HAVE FUN!!
Live, laugh, shine!